In the process of completing your full application? Information on your Project Budget should be added to the text field found in the “BUDGET” Tab on the application site.
- At the top of the page is a note to “read the instructions” in bright green. Click on that text to get to the instructions page
- Use the Budget Notes field to talk about the likelihood of the income sources. (“I’ve raised $5,000 in crowdsourced funds the past three years. I expect to exceed that goal this year by $1,000).
- Use the Budget Notes field to describe the contingency plan if any of the income sources are particularly competitive. What will you do to realize the work if you do not receive some of the requested support?
- Request up to 30% of your total project budget.
- MAP encourages applicants to provide as accurate a budget as possible at the time of submission. While we understand that budgets are mutable, we strongly discourage applicants from minimizing expenses as a way to reflect viability.
The deadline to complete the full application is THURSDAY, December 10, 2015, at 5:00 PM EASTERN TIME. No late applications will be accepted.
Notification of panel results is April 2016.