We love to stay connected to funded projects as they develop, premiere, and tour. Please email any content you would like to share with our community to MAP’s Program Associate, Kim Savarino (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As soon as you have spent the resources, you may submit a final report. You do not need to wait until the premiere. Reports are due within 60 days of the end date of your grant period. Note that to submit a report, you need to sign back into the application system (links below) with the email and password you used when applying. Once signed in, you’ll see a FINAL REPORT tab at the top of the page. Please contact MAP’s Program Manager, Lauren Slone (email@example.com), with questions or concerns about final reporting requirements.
2015 Grantees: Grant Period (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2017)
Report due date: August 29, 2017
2015 Final report form
2016 Grantees: Grant Period (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2018)
Report due date: August 29, 2018
2016 Final report form
- All requirements from 2015 and 2016 MAP grants, including the submission of final report(s) by their deadline(s), must be complete prior to submitting a 2019 application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure whether you have fulfilled all requirements.
*2017 Grantees: Grant Period (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2019)
Report due date: August 28, 2019
*2018 Grantees: Grant Period (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2020)
Report due date: August 2, 2020
*Please email MAP’s Program Manager, Lauren Slone (email@example.com), to request the form.
According to the terms of your contract, the MAP Fund requires:
In all and any usage of the Project issued by or authorized by Artist and Grantee, Grantee shall, or cause Artist to, include or attach credits containing substantially at least one of the following:
- “The MAP Fund, primarily supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. Additional Funds come from the Andrew. W. Mellon Foundation.”
- “The MAP Fund, supported by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.”
- Download and display the MAP Fund logo.
- Link to MAP Fund’s website for all online mentions / promotions.
In addition, wherever you receive credit in any advertising, promotion or publicity for the Project, MAP Fund shall receive the credit, provided that such advertising, promotion, or publicity is within your control. When such is not the case, then you shall use your best efforts to ensure the Credit is afforded to the MAP Fund.